Samsung theme store acts as a great resource for all the users of the Note 9 that would want to personalize their devices. In case you would enjoy changing the themes and including some diversity to the phone display, then the new appearance is always welcomed. Like happens with all other applications, the new themes installed might need to be removed at some point.
This is probably because you no longer want to make use of the feature and so would like to save on space and clean the Note 9 device. Here, we are going to explain how you can clean this up.
How to Delete Themes on Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- unlock the phone screen
- Open the main screen
- From the top of the screen, swipe down using one finger
- Open the menu and click on the settings icon
- Lookout for the themes option and click on it
- Pick the theme that you would want to remove.
- Confirm to remove that theme
The above steps will help you remove the theme and it should disappear from the list of the themes on Samsung Note 9.