Use of the private mode on Note 9 is an important feature for the users of the device. New owners of the Samsung phone will be delighted to learn how they can make use of this exciting feature. Through the use of the feature, you are able to keep the private files on your phone while ensuring no one else has access to the files. Therefore, you can hide these files from unauthorized viewing.
On the Samsung Note 9, the private mode is also referred to as Secure Folder and therefore you will realize these two terms will be interchanged in this article. The feature lets you keep the private files on your phone without having to delete them from the phone like was the case in the past. The Private Mode on Samsung Note 9 will be accessed through a secure password and we will explain how you can achieve this here.
Procedure for Enabling the Private Mode on Samsung Note 9
- Switch on the phone
- Swip downwards from the top of the phones screen to find the secure folder option
- Select the secure folder option and open it
- You will find a tutorial that explains everything when it comes to the use of the private mode. You will be required to activate the access pin code.
Procedure for Deactivating Samsung Note 9 Private Mode
- Switch on the device
- From the top of the screen, swipe downwards
- Browse for the Secure folder option and select it
- Click on the Standard mode to activate it.
Procedure for Including and Excluding Specific Files from Secure Mode on Galaxy Note 9
With the secure folder active, you are now able to hide different files in the secure folder. Here is the procedure that enables you to complete this action.
- Activate the secure folder
- Open the secure folder and tap on the Overflow menu on the right hand top corner of the screen.
- Pick the specific files you would like to add to the private folder
- Tap on the option to move the file to private mode.
With these steps adhered to, you have the ability to activate secure folder on Samsung Note 9. In addition, you are also able to add and remove files from the common folder or the album to the secure folder.