If you have acquired a new Samsung Note 9, how to lock the apps might be something you are interested in learning. The feature helps you to keep the applications personal in case the phone is lost or stolen. Protecting sensitive apps like the bank account apps and other applications that contain the private information is very important.
This is especially for the users that find the screen lock feature not safe enough to protect the sensitive applications. A third party application is one of the alternative solutions here. This is because it lets you lock the private applications. The applications are available for free from Google Play Store.
In this article, we will help you to understand how you can make use of the AppLock application on Note 9. Here are the steps you will need to follow once you have downloaded the application.
How To Lock Apps On Samsung Note 9
- Click on the application (AppLock) and use your email address to create the user account.
- Create a secure password that you will need to open and access the applications from this time. This covers when you want to remove or add other applications to the app. With the account created, you will be able to have a feel of the application by browsing through.
- To try, lock the individual apps. Here you can be able to view the applications that you have locked, with the ability also to lock each application individually by tapping on the lock button right next to it.
- You can also lock specific files so that you can view them privately
- Exit the application since now you can use the AppLock.
With the above procedure, you are now knowledgeable when it comes to locking the applications on Samsung Note 9. You can now access the files and block everyone else you don’t want to be able to see the files. There are other alternative locking applications available on Google Play Store that you can use to lock the applications.