The OnePlus 5, 6T and OnePlus 6 Alarm feature is another important feature new owners of the device would like to learn how to use. This is a great feature that reminds you of the important occurrences gives you a wake up alert or even use it as a timer. Thus, for whatever reason you would want to use the alarm clock on OnePlus 6, OnePlus 6T and OnePlus 5, there are several great features and changes on the clock that will give you some personalization.
In this article, we explain how you can set, edit the alarm, and also add some personalization. Here are some important procedures that will let you achieve the above.
How To Create And Delete Alarms On OnePlus 5, OnePlus 6T & OnePlus 6
To create a new alarm on your device, you need to follow the following steps. Select the Apps, navigate to the clock, tap on create. Those will be necessary steps for adjusting the alarm clock.
- The Time: this is a feature through which you can set up the timing when the alarm should go off. You can adjust timings using the toggle to change from AM to the PM so as to ensure the alarm goes off at the appropriate timing.
- The Alarm Repeating Feature: you might also want to have the alarm go off on particular days of the week. Use this feature to make the adjustments. This gets rid of the hustle associated with setting the alarm daily.
- Adjusting the Alarm Type: you might prefer alarm vibration, ring or even have the two for the same alarm.
- Change Alarm Tone: you might want to adjust the type of sound that you want for the particular alarm
- Adjust the Alarm Volume: the slider is instrumental when it comes to adjusting the volume of the alarm.
- Alarm Snooze: the toggle can be turned to either ON or OFF to ensure alarm snooze at a particular interval.
- Alarm Name: another important feature is naming the alarm so that you can know the exact alarm that rings.
Using the Snooze Feature on the OnePlus 5, OnePlus 6 and also the OnePlus 6T
- To activate the snooze setting, just swipe on the “ZZ” button so as to set the snooze action.
Alarm Deletion on OnePlus 6, OnePlus 6T, and also OnePlus 5
At a later date, you might decide that you want to deactivate the alarm and no longer want to use it. To achieve this, just navigate to the settings option under the alarm menu. Tap on delete so as to stop the particular alarm.