If you are interested in learning the procedure for performing the LG G6 resetting, check out the guide below. A factory reset is important in the situations where you are facing issues with your phone including a freezing device.
The Soft LG G6 Reset
Your LG G6 will restart only when you perform the soft reset procedure. Mostly, this is a helpful procedure when the phone is not working well. The data will be erased once you have performed the factory reset. Here are the steps:
Option #1: Switch off the device by holding the power button. The power button can be held for 3 seconds so as to turn the phone ON again.
Method One: Hard Reset Option
The LG G6 resets to factory default programs and the default settings after you have performed the hard reset.
- Click on the settings tab
- Open the backup and reset option
- Navigate to factory data reset
- Open the reset phone
- Select Delete All
- Click Ok to Confirm
Option #2 Hard Reset Option
- Simultaneously click and hold the power and volume down button with the phone turned off until the System Recovery menu is seen
- Select the “Factory Data Reset” Option using the Volume buttons
- Choose and confirm the action by pressing the power button
- Use the Volume buttons to navigate to yes
- Click the power button so as to select that option