If you just bought a new Samsung Note 9 device, you might be interested on how you can privatize photos on Note 9. It is obvious that the reason why you might need to hide the photos is because you might not want anyone else to see the photos you have on your device.
Third party applications were commonly downloaded to the Galaxy Note 9 in the past to help people achieve this objective. However, you no longer have to do so since Samsung has introduced a built-in application that serves the same purpose. The feature was referred to as Private Mode until when the name was recently changed to secure folder on Note 9.
Therefore, these two phrases will be used to refer to the same feature. The feature lets you keep the images, videos, and sensitive files private and so others can’t view them. You however will need a password so as to be able to access these files as a standard user.
Enabling the Samsung Note 9 Secure Folder so as to keep the Photos Private
- Switch on the Samsung Note 9
- Swipe down from the screen top and open the control panel
- Navigate to the secure folder feature and tap on it
- To setup the secure folder, watch the introduction steps
Procedure for disabling Samsung Note 9 Private Mode
- Access the control panel by swiping downwards from the screen top
- Click the secure folder feature
- Exit the secure folder and the photos will be viewable normally
Procedure for Adding and Removing Note 9 Images, Videos and other Files on Private Mode
- Switch on the phone
- Click on activate the private mode
- Click on the overflow menu option located on the top right hand side of the screen
- Click on Move the Files to Private Mode
Once you have followed the above steps, you will now be able to keep your files private on Samsung Note 9. It is very easy when it comes to adding and removing the files from the private mode.