If you own a brand new Samsung Note 8 or Note 9, you might want to start making use of the Private mode feature. The ability to use the private mode lets you ensure no one else has access to the private content even when they can access the phone.
Therefore, the feature lets you hide some particular files, photos, videos and other content you want to keep private. The Samsung Note 8 and Note 9 come with a privacy feature that is referred to as the Secure Folder. You will also find this term used in this article.
In the past, users of the smart phones were forced to delete the specific files they wanted to keep private. In this article we shall give you procedures that let you keep these files secure without having to delete them.
How To Turn ON Private Mode For Samsung Note 9 And Note 8
- Switch on the phone
- Swipe downwards from the screen top
- Tap the secure folder feature
- You will now be able to view a tutorial explaining you what to do. Set the start pin code
Procedure For Deactivating Secure Folder On Note 8 And Note 9
- Switch on the device
- Swipe From the screen top to the bottom
- Tap on the secure folder
- Go back to the standard view mode on your device
Procedure For Addition And Deletion Of Specific Files From Secure Mode On Note 8 And Note 9
- Activate the secure folder
- Open the secure folder menu and tap on the Overflow menu on the top right hand corner
- Tap on the files you want moved to the secure folder
- Tap on the move to private folder.
With those steps, you now can make use of the Private mode on the Samsung Note 8 and also the Note 9 device. They also explain how you can add the specific files or the albums to the secure folder such that it’s only you who access to these files.