If you own the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 or Note 9, red eye issues might be so annoying. The photos are not perfect unless you fix them. However, the good thing is that you need not worry so much when experiencing the red eye on Note 9 and Note 8. Through the short tutorial below, you will be able to achieve everything that you need so as to understand the procedure for fixing red eye issue on Note 8 and Note 9 devices.
How To Fix Red-Eye Effect On Samsung Note 8 And Note 9
- Open the Gallery Application
- Tap on the photo with red-eye effect
- Click on the screen so as to view the options that are available
- Tap the photo editor
- Click on the portrait
- Select the Red eye option
- Click on the area of the picture where the red eye is more so as to handle the changes
Just as illustrated above, you now understand that the red eye doesn’t occur as a result of running a particular application. It occurs on the images taken using your phone. Therefore, this is an option that allows you to quickly edit and correct the pictures and it is so easy to solve your Note 8 or Note 9 red eye issue.