Panoramic photos on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S9 Plus is amazing and allows capturing a larger surrounding. You can achieve this by stitching several images together so as to come up with the panoramic image on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S9.
The camera app on your Galaxy device comes with the panoramic feature allowing the user wider images that are not seeable through the human eyes since the images are longer. Here are the steps to follow when you need to activate the panoramic photos on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S8.
Panorama Pictures On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S9
Procedure for capturing Panoramic Images on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S8.
- Tap on the camera application, then touch the mode menu
- Click on the thumbnail written panorama
- Target the phone camera towards the object you want to capture
- Click on the shutter key while moving the camera application slowly towards a certain direction
- The phone screen will now indicate the alignment feature helping you in aligning the scenes
When you reach the maximum range, or when you stop moving the app, the necessary adjustments will occur on the device. The adjustments include the stitching together of the images automatically forming the panoramic photo on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S9. You will have the feature saved on the photo gallery application