The Galaxy Note 8 users might find the factory reset a scary operation. This is because it simply means you have to start over again. The start over looks like when you have just purchased another galaxy Note 8 because everything you had on the device will be gone. However, you can use the data backup option that lets you to restore all the data later after the reset action has been completed. This might sound like it is intimidating, but them the factory reset action is required if you are facing an annoying experience when you are using the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
To be sure you aren’t leaving anything, you might want to use the built-in backup and reset option and also other third party backup options or services. remember that you have a 16 GB free cloud space provided by Google Drive where you can back up the data. Here, we are going to show you the different approaches when it comes to Galaxy S8 Note factory reset.
Factory Reset on Galaxy Note 8 Using the Hardware Keys
- Switch off the phone
- Press the Volume up, Home and power buttons simultaneously
- The Android icon shows up on the screen. Now, release the buttons.
- Tap on the Select the Wipe Data or the Factory Reset entry with the Volume Down buttons
- Start the phone using the power button
- Tap on “yes-delete all user data” option
- Tap the power button to complete the reset action
- Your device resets and you can reboot the system leaving the recovery mode.
The above procedure works as the solution for Galaxy Note 8 factory reset while experiencing an unresponsive screen.
Using the Phones Menu to Perform Galaxy Note 8 Factory Reset
- Open the main screen
- Open the notification panel
- Open the gear icon
- Select the backup and reset option when settings option expands
- Navigate to user and backup options
- Open the Factory data reset
- Open the device reset option from the screen on the bottom end
- Tap on delete when prompted
- Let the process complete and allow the device to reboot again.
If you have any other question relating to Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Factory Reset, let us know.