For new owners of the different OnePlus models, changing or adjusting the time and date on OnePlus 5, OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T is an important feature you need to learn. The date and time on the OnePlus device is meant to let the user of the phone know the time and the date even without wearing a wrist watch.
For some users, they want to learn how they can edit and make changes to the date and the time on OnePlus 5, OnePlus 6, and OnePlus 6T since the device will not be able to automatically make changes while you are traveling to different time zones.
The same applies if you are not having a wireless connection on your phone hence limiting the ability of the phone to initiate a proper change on time and date. Here is a set of instruction through which you will learn how to change the time and date on OnePlus 5, OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T.
How To Change Time & Date On OnePlus 5/OnePlus 6/OnePlus 6T
- Switch on the phone
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen using your fingers
- Tap on the settings icon
- Open the Date and Time application
- Tap on the “Automatic update” setting to activate the auto updating through network
- Tap on the Date option
- Through the arrows provided set to change the date
- Tap the set time option
- Through the provided arrows set the time and it will be changed.
With the above procedures, you are good when it comes to adjusting the time and the date settings on OnePlus 5, OnePlus 6 And OnePlus 6T.